viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

Exámenes de octavo

CHECKPOINT

A)   Listen carefully to the conversaciones.Complete the statements.

1:Hawal Bronzer is a brand of_________.

2:Swan is a brand of __________.

3:Truly  You is a brand of________.

4:Mountain fresh is a brand of_________.

5:silk'n Satin is a brand  of__________.

B) Give  advice to each person.

1:"My nails are a mees!"
        yuo chould get o manicure.

2:"Just look  at my hair!What should I do?"
_______________________________

3:"Oh,my arching back ! I played tennis and then I clean the house."
_______________________________


C) Complete each  statement  or  question.  

1:There aren´t____________customers in the store right now.
                          many/much

2:Do they have ___________good shampoo at the spa?
                            any/many

3:You sister doesn´t want___________conditioner.
                                            some/any

4:Yuo don´t have _______________ makeup in the bathroom.
                                 much/some

5:My son uses _____________ razor blades.
                            any/a lot of

6:It´s  not good to give  children ____________coung medicine.
                                                     some/a lot of

D) Choose a response to each  question.

1:"Facials are two for the  price of  one.Feel like gatting a facial with me ?"

a) It's not customary to tip.                    b) I think I'll pass.
   
2:"Can I get a manicure in the meantime?"

a) Actually ,we don't have many.         b) Certainly.Right over there.

3:"How   much  do you charge  for a shave  and a haircut."

a) You can charge  it to your  room.    b) I'm not sure. Let me check.




















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario